The registration fee must be paid upon registering. The participants will not be deemed registered until the conference committee receives cleared funds in respect of the registration fee. Confirmation of successful registration will be sent to the participants immediately.
There is no discount or fee waiver.
We do not pay for the accommodation or airfare of participants.
NOTE: No proceedings will be shipped
Early Bird registration rates – valid for registrations received prior to 31 March 2011:
· International Guests / Members of International Association of Cybercrime Prevention: $595
· Australian Academics, Police Force and AFP Personnel: $ 595 + taxes.
· Australian Government, Corporate & Legal Attendees $995 + taxes.
Late registration rates:
· Additional $200 + taxes (only to local speakers) will apply to all registrations in all previous categories for registrations received after this date.
These prices include:
· Access to all conference sessions.
· Inclusive of 2 Days Conference (Morning Tea / Lunch / Afternoon Tea) / two Cocktail Networking Functions - on both Thursday & Friday at completion of conference days.
All bank charges (bank transfer cost and receiving cost) are borne by the participants. We will not issue your copy of the book unless we receive the full amount of payment without deductions.